Attack of the Killer B’s: Batgirl #28 Middleton Variant

DC has been killing it with their cover prices variants by big named artists, covers we named Killer B’s. Batgirl #28 Joshua Middleton Variant is one of these Killer B Covers.

Batgirl #28 Joshua Middleton Variant is by far one of my favorites Middleton has done yet. For some reason it reminds me of the scene from Batman and Robin, the “Suit me up Uncle Alfred” scene, where Alicia Silverstone is sitting in front of the 20th Anniversary Mac that Alfred had.

But I digress, the image hit Diamond today and the normal presell places like TFAW sold out.

18 Responses to Attack of the Killer B’s: Batgirl #28 Middleton Variant

1. kevin says:

foc has passed, and with cover art not being released beforehand along with last 3 Middleton batgirl covers not selling out at most retailers, and cover A being a foil it is expected that this cover will be under ordered possible very under ordered

2. D-Rog says:

Sold out just about everywhere. MCS, UKCB, Sanctum Santorium, KRS, Golden Apple…who am I missing? This will be a hot book when midtown opens up orders the week prior…

• D-Rog says:

I ordered it prior to FOC sight unseen…gamble may pay off.

So….who wants to trade me a Batman Damned #1 for my BG28B? 🙂

3. D-Rog says:

Ebays sales already hitting $10. Some asking $20. Keep an eye on this one.

Don’t worry there will most likely be a con foil of this to destroy any market.

5. Rienye says:

I also took a gamble and ordered it sight unseen. Im not messing about with these Middleton variants. Im willing to order them without any info of what they may look like….
    speaking of Killer Bs, why isnt Deathstroke 36 cover B getting much of a mention, that cover is sick. although it is sold out everywhere i’ve looked..

6. Jesus says:

That’s one beautiful cover. It looks like a HD picture…

7. Dave says:

There are gonna be haters. Not much going in. Checking email with gloves on. I bet you she has a lot of fat finger typos.

I appreciate how Middleton can take a simple pose and see the art in it.

8. Dax Hansen says:

I’m glad I pre-ordered and have it on my hold. This cover coincides with the foil cover so I’m guessing it will be overlooked in a lot of places. Either way, it’s a great cover.

Great cover. But what I don’t understand is why don’t they release the image sooner.