Spoilers: Venom #7, Questions Answered and Others Raised

Venom #7 is in stores tomorrow. It is a pretty good issue coming off the epic run of Venom #1-6. Ryan Stegman takes a break and we get a fill in artist, but this is no fill in issue.

Thanks to the Comic Regime for the heads up.

Eddie Brock wakes up and thinks he has been captured by SHIELD.

He is wrong, he has been nabbed by this guy.

Who is he?

If that doesn’t answer your question maybe this will help.

So what does he want? Something we thought was killed last issue.

So here is a fun fact, ever wonder what that slimy stuff that is always in Venom’s mouth?

Waste product, (Symbiote poop, thanks for that Donny Cates). Turns out anything that enters Venoms body; bullets, peoples faces, pretty much anything that gets eaten, has to come out somewhere.

Well then, if Eddie was captured, why doesn’t he just “Venom up” and break out?

So maybe not dead but lobotomized.

Eddie gets knocked out and has a vision…

Dreams of his dear old dad.

Seems Venom is making Eddie forget things… Like who this is….

So who do you think this is? Eddie’s real name, twin brother, clone?

24 Responses to Spoilers: Venom #7, Questions Answered and Others Raised

Oh nice, maybe Maker’s first appearance in Ultimate Fantastic Four #1 will blow up like that Thor dollar bin book.. Copies are cheap on eBay currently: https://ebay.to/2RBV0Sh

2. D-Rog says:

I got three or four of them…I’m guessing ultimate fallout benefits more though…but not much since it’s already a key book/1st app..

Yeah, most online sources claim first appearance as Ultimate FF #1 but I think suited as Maker in Fallout. I’m sure some will debate it for decades. I’m just going with Ultimate FF #1..

3. OC_Guy says:

With what Cates keeps doing I wouldn’t be surprised if Ebay was cleared out of UFF#1 by tomorrow evening. I have a few of them as well as a few Ultimate Fallout #4 so I’m covered this time.

Thereโ€™s a lot of first appearances in Infinity Wars #4.

Also interesting to see if Cursed Comics Cavalcade is underordered already doing double online. Might ride the coattails of Damned.

6. Drew Arnold says:

My shop had the Venom 7 tongue variant for $12.99. I was hoping it would just mix in with the other copies but they knew about it.

I picked one up for cover last night. Shops are catching on to these.

• Dave says:

The shop I went to pulled them out charging $15. I felt dirty doing it but they had a 9.8 potential copy. So I paid it. We’ll see what happens, but I figure $15 wasn’t to big an investment on the chance it could pop. Especially since most of the cover As had a brown substance on them or corner damage and it’s a white(ish) cover. I was flipping dead pools last week for more than I paid for this.

7. patrick says:

Newer to the spec game, so after seeing the maker, I searched for his first appearance. Saw ultimate ff 1, checked price was cheap and grabbed one. Thanks for the info Anthony.

8. mybodystory says:

Picked up tongue variant cover price at Midtown Comics this afternoon.