A Book to Watch or Seek Out – Return of Wolverine #1 2nd Print

This book is a total surprise. Return of Wolverine #1 2nd print apparently had a recall error where they accidentally had some Doctor Aphra #25 pages within the book.

Grab’em if you can find them. They’re selling for around $25 on the secondary market. There’s a market for error books.

About agentpoyo

I'm just a chicken, who loves hanging around ComicsHeatingUp.net and I also started LegosHeatingUp.com, a site I hope carries the same success for those that love and sell Legos.
This entry was posted in Comic books and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to A Book to Watch or Seek Out – Return of Wolverine #1 2nd Print

1. jeremy steines says:

Its not being recalled. They are just sending out replacements which will keep this from ever being worth much. Probably already peaked.

I didn’t think it was a true recall when they tell shops to destroy or keep.

Regardless, it’s still easy money right now as I don’t see this being a heavy print run being that the first print was massive at 260k or so. I think most shops are still trying to dump their first prints and didn’t even bother with the second print.

2. Bryan says:

I ordered two copies from my comic shop. Cracked open the box this morning to post on the bay and what do I find? Two copies of number 2 inserted into bags labeled for the second print. Pretty convenient huh?

Oh man, that sucks. But I can see that being an actual human mistake being that issue #2 came out on the same day.

• Dan says:

Well, they are told not to sell them and to destroy their copies.

That’s what I figured but you know, not all shops read their emails.

• Bryan says:

Fair enough and I get it, though if that’s the case, don’t put it up on the site for sale. Or email the people that ordered it and let them know there is an issue and they can’t ship the issue out. I’d rather any of that than thinking I’m getting the book and now have to mess with a return.

Yup. If I were a shop owner I’d just tell the customer to keep the mistake and ship out replacements if available. If none available, refund them. That’s good customer service when you are the reason of the mishap. Having customers spend the time to repackage and return is not the best route to go.

ComicXposure, you reading this? You need all the help you can get when it comes to taking care of the people who keep you in business. 😉