Ghost Spider #1 1:100 CGC 9.8 Copy Hits Market

I was waiting for this to see how it did, but a Ghost Spider #1 1:100 CGC 9.8 has hit the market.

Copies of the raw version have hit $700

An entrepreneurial reader hit me up to let me know he sent a copy in on a one day turn around time and received a 9.8 CGC grade. He listed the book on eBay quickly.

Ghost Spider #1 1:100 CGC 9.8 is priced out at $2099

16 Responses to Ghost Spider #1 1:100 CGC 9.8 Copy Hits Market

1. jeremy steines says:

First to market. They will probably get it. This book defies my logic. I could have understood these prices in 5 years but never imagined it would go so high so fast. Congrats to those that got a nice flip on this.

You can by 9.8 for $300 from one of the shops that had a store variant

It was the comic mint just searched my browser history. They now have taken em all down and says sold out yesterday multiple raw sets and 9.8s available well below eBay prices.

4. 7Prime Comics says:

Yes, but when you used the drop down tab on Comic Mint’s website yesterday they only had the $54.00 option available…the other two were showing out of stock…unless I missed Lotto again!!!

5. Bill says:

What a deal! 😄

It is for the seller. Lol. First to market usually does really well.

• Bill says:

I’m just being silly as usual. I recognize there are folks out there with lots of $$$ and just don’t care about value nor can hold their impulses. It’s actually a good thing. If everyone was savvy and clever with their money us flippers would struggle with the available pool of buyers to sell to. I hope it sells!

Bingo. I hope it sells too. It’s not my copy, I wish it was, but this will set the market for other sellers.

6. D-rog says:

So this is the first appearance of who now?

7. Salty says:

Lol! Fools and their money are soon parted.