Rags #2 Available on Antarctic Press Website

The hot series from Antartic Press, Rags, caused a stir with it’s first issue.  The second issue, physical copies, are available from the publisher. (Sorry, not the silver variant.)

The second issue of the bi-monthly releasing series is in stores Wednesday. It is sold out at Diamond. Many shops will not order it, and the big on-line shops are already sold out. Rags #2 is selling for between $14 and $79 on eBay. You can order it directly from the publisher, Antarctic Press, at their website.

The one caveat is if they ship them out safely. Just putting that out there.

20 Responses to Rags #2 Available on Antarctic Press Website

1. David Bitterbaum says:

I honestly wasn’t a big fan of the first issue as all the characters just seemed horrendously unlikeable. I’ll give the 2nd issue a chance though—after all, I can sell it for a profit if I hate it too!

Lol. Love it, hate it…. sell it!

I didn’t even read it. I just bought to flip. Turned out to be a really nice 100% profit margin too since they came damaged and Antarctic doesn’t even check their paypal disputes. Guess they don’t like making money or taking care of their customers.

To be fair though as a publisher they are not selling collectibles they are selling periodicals which means they don’t care of the condition of the books get in as long as they sell. They are not worried about the resale value.

Nope, nope they aren’t. Same reasoning can be applied to Diamond handling comics horribly. They’re getting paid same amount no matter. It’s something to read. Its us buyers making comics collectibles.

But if they want to stay in business, they should at least respond to any claims. If they just ignore them all, someone should get fired because last time I checked, to stay in business, you gotta keep making money. If you start losing money, you go out of business. So despite the condition, if they just ignore every dispute and claim, that’s just a horrible way to run a business.

2. Bill says:

Thanks for the tip! I’ll try it.

• Vito Tassielli says:

Crossing my fingers that the books don’t get damaged in transit. Hopefully they have the courtesy to package them with care.

• Alana says:

If you have never ordered from Antarctic press, I can tell you from previous experiences it’s just a yellow envelope no protection no card board not even bagged and boarded.

My #1’s came in fine. Poyo’s were mangled and he was still able to flip them and got a full refund from Antarctic.

Yes they did and the sad thing is they only apparently had to travel from San Antonio to Austin.

• Alana says:

The gold how Trump stole Christmas came folded in half stuffed in my mail box.

I told my mailman that all packages need to be left at my door and not in my small mailbox. They have been good to me.

3. Eduardo Negron says:

Thanks for the tip

4. nigel says:

you can still preorder Rags 2 at forbidden planet website and they always come well packaged

And they’re all sold out folks.

6. D-Rog says:

I’ll take my chances at the lcs. I fear when people get their copies they’ll flood eBay and undercut he price…so im not taking a chance on mangled copies and under cutters after Wednesday. Thanks for the heads up, though. Good luck to those taking a chance. Let us know how they turn out.

I guess I’ll have to try my luck on release day.

8. Brett Hess says:

No kidding their shipping packages are friggin’ awful