DrunkWooky’s Special Star Wars Update Darth Vader #25 Granov and JTC

I’ve been talking CHU Readers’ ears off about Aphra appearing as the last action figure variant for the Darth Vader series on Darth Vader #25. I think my first post speculating that Doctor Aphra was coming was June 6, 2016.

Earlier this week we showed off the Quesada, Samnee, and regular Gimenez variants.

Well, here it is, courtesy, as always of our German friends at Jedi-Bibliothek, the big pay off! Wait no longer!

image (9)

Darth Vader #25 Action Figure Variant by John Tyler Christopher.

And as an added bonus, here’s Adi Granov’s Darth Vader #25 variant as well! Beautiful stuff, with the whole trio flanking vader- BeeTee, Triple Zero, and Aphra!

image (10)

Each of these is available at below cover price. They appear to be open order with not incentive ratio tied to them.
Adi Granov’s Darth Vader #25 variant
Darth Vader #25 Action Figure Variant

That’s it for this special breaking news edition of DrunkWooky’s Star Wars Report!

Until later, CHU.

33 Responses to DrunkWooky’s Special Star Wars Update Darth Vader #25 Granov and JTC

1. Jesus says:

Went into my LCS yesterday and told the owner to sign me up for the AF variants. I was able to grab a Bee-Tee AF variant while I was there as well.

2. Jay says:

Whats the deal with doctor aphra whats the spec in getting this cover? Who is she?

3. Marc says:

I was told there will also be a run of comics starring Dr Aphra in the near future. So this character should gain even more fans.

4. Cody says:

Called one of my honey holes and they have 2 copies of Darth Vader 3, store owner went ahead and pulled them for me.

5. Cody says:

Are there any other star wars related keys that I should be aware of? This place has a ton

6. Cody says:

Anytime something from the last 2 years gets heat I check there. I’m just waiting for him to decide to do a dollar sale. Then it’s on.

Anyone else up early because of Aspen comics? Someone correct me if I’m wrong but this is the only Joker drawing by Turner ever? I think that would give this new Turner cover more prominence then all the other covers recently released.

I didn’t mess with it but do like the cover. I ended up getting the artgerm Harley’s because my local shop traded with Legacy and I got them cheap(ish) $60 for two color, a sketch Copic cover, and a black and white sketch.