Rick Remender’s Low Coming to a TV or Movie Screen Near You?

Rick Remender already has one media deal in place for his series Deadly Class, but it looks like according to a recent tweet, that he has another one coming for the book Low.
Rick Remender tweeted this out a few days ago:

This is a cheap spec as Low #1 is all over eBay cheap. Copies of Low #1 start as low as $1.80. There are only 6 Graded copies of Low #1 on eBay (2 in the US, 4 in Canada) including a 9.2 for $11, a 9.6 for $29.99 and the rest being from Canada including a 9.8 for US $37.45. As for variants, you can grab the Forbidden Planet / Jetpack Comics variant for under $6, Beachball Comics variant for $7 ($4.99 here), and the Newbury Comics Variant for $17.99 (they had these on the Newbury Comics website for $3.99 up until a few minutes ago (when I ordered the last one.)

Now obviously this is early on and it may be a long while before an announcement is officially made,  and even longer before something comes out of it, but at cheap prices, it may not be a bad thing to put a copy away.

12 Responses to Rick Remender’s Low Coming to a TV or Movie Screen Near You?

1. Jeremy Abbott says:

Those dried up fast!

2. schweizerdavid says:

Glad I got two copies of the Newbury recently like I shared in my Wednesday post. I was contemplating a slabbed book at the time too, but too late now.

I can’t wait for Seven To Eternity to get this type of deal.. it blew up without any media deal, wait until it does. 🙂

• Philippe Brault says:

I have 3 copies of #1 cover A that are itching to go out to CGC just for that moment in time :p

I still have two copies. I was lazy in selling some. Could work out to my benefit.

I think I still have 5 copies of each cover… I’ve thought about sending them out to get graded, my copies all have to be 9.8 or better.. I’ve found nothing wrong with any of them.

I think I have the first 3 arcs, I know I have some of the Newbury variants.

5. Jesus says:

I still have my #1 and #2. Was going to sell them 6 months ago. Good thing I held on to them. Going to off load them now see what I can get for them.