Batman #24, Number one trending product on eBay

Well, we have a Wednesday Winner from last week. In fact, the book became the #1 trending item on eBay. That winner is Batman #24.

Batman #24 got some good media coverage since it had been announced Batman proposed to Catwoman. (Sounds like a soap opera blog, doesn’t it.)

Both the regular and Tim Sale variants are going for between $10-$14 on eBay, and have been pushing up to the $17 range. Sets are selling from $25-$30.

Batman #24 has sold out and has gone back for a second print. TFAW.com has the second prints up for pre-order, they hit stores 7/5/17.

14 Responses to Batman #24, Number one trending product on eBay

I’m surprised that this issue went to 2nd print already, when they have not done any extra printings of the Button storyline.

• Richard Sean says:

Well this issue got all kinds of advertisement so it has more exposure than normal. I regret not picking up the stack at my LCS. Hoping when I go by tomorrow they have jacked the prices up.

• Alana says:

Don’t see the big deal with it.

I went back to my LCS today before the post went up and they were all gone.

Sent from my iPhone

• JayClue says:

I went to my LCS on Sunday afternoon. There were 5 copies of the variant left, I grabbed 3. All other LCS’ in my area are sold out.

Sell. Sell. Sell. Cash In!

This is the book to sell now… this window will be short and I’m sure the it will lose steam quickly after the people who don’t collect comics get their copy. It’s hard to determine actual number of copies up now on eBay but it appears to be roughly 200 or around that number, that’s after trying to ween out the older volumes, books that are not Batman 24 but have batman and 24 in the listing, etc.

2. john dye says:

I was lucky to get 4 sets. 2 are already sold. Thanks for the heads up on this CHU. 😊

3. Brian Soucie says:

Extremely quick flip…don’t hold these… Remember bats 40 got national exposure too and people are sitting on stacks of them!

I always flip as soon as I can. I like to keep a freebie when all is said and done though.

Exactly. The only reason this will stay hot is if:

a) She says yes.
      b) They stay engaged for quite some time afterwards and it’s built into the story line.
      c) Actually end up getting married.

If she says no, expect this one to bottom out fast.. like a meteor hitting pack of dinosaurs disintegrating them immediately type bottom out, no one cares anymore type situation.

4. James says:

Heard this was going for a 3rd print.