As part of the Army of Darkness 25th Anniversary Celebration, Dynamite Entertainment is offering 5 introductory #1 digital comic issues, plus have many more available from .50 cents.
Dynamite Entertainment and unique media bundling site Groupees are proud to offer a horror-heavy digital comics promotion to fans of the seminal Bruce Campbell film, Army of Darkness. The AOD Build-a-Bundle is designed to fit any budget, granting enthusiasts the freedom to choose individual comics for a super-discounted rate, or collect all 111 digital comics for the low, low price of only $19.93 (a number familiar to fans as Army of Darkness‘ release year), a savings of over 90%!
The Groupees Army of Darkness Build-a-Bundle promotion can be found at: https://groupees.com/aod
To make the bundle even more appealing, Dynamite is offering five (5) introductory digital comics – an $8.95 value – for absolutely free. If you’ve never read the adventures of tough-talkin’, chainsaw-wielding, Deadite-killin’ Ashley J. Williams in comic book format before, feel free to dive into the carnage with the following selection:
- Ash vs. The Army of Darkness #0
- Army of Darkness Movie Adaptation #1
- Army of Darkness Vol. 2 #1
- Army of Darkness: Ash Gets Hitched #1
- Army of Darkness: Shop Til You Drop #1
To purchase the individual issues in digital form, Dynamite and Groupees are offering each issue at a specially reduced price, so you can mix-and-match to meet your story preference. But remember – the best buy would be to nab the entire lot of digital AOD comics for the low rate of only $19.93. That’s over 100 comics valued at almost $300 – over 2,000 pages of action and mayhem — at a fraction of the price!
- Army of Darkness Vol. 1 #1-4 (“AOD vs Reanimator” storyline) – $1.00 each
- Army of Darkness Vol. 1 #5-7 – $1.00 each
- Army of Darkness Vol. 1 #8-11 (“Ash vs. Classic Monsters” storyline) – $1.00 each
- Army of Darkness Vol. 1 #12-13 (prequel to Ash vs. Marvel Zombies) – $1.00 each
- Army of Darkness Vol. 2 #2-27 – $0.75 each
- Army of Darkness Vol. 3 #1-13 – $0.50 each
- Army of Darkness / Reanimator: Digital Exclusive Edition One-Shot – $1.00 each
- Army of Darkness #1992.1 – $0.50 each
- Army of Darkness Vol 4 #1-5 (“Ash in Space” storyline) – $1.00 each
- Army of Darkness vs. Hack/Slash #1-6 – $1.00 each
- Army of Darkness: Ash for President One-Shot – $1.00 each
- Army of Darkness: Ash Gets Hitched #2-4 – $0.50 each
- Army of Darkness: Ash Saves Obama #1-4 – $0.75 each
- Tales of Army of Darkness (featuring Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman) – $1.00 each
- Army of Darkness Convention Special – $2.00 each
- Army of Darkness: Furious Road #1-6 – $1.00 each
- Army of Darkness Movie Adaptation #2-3 – 50 cents each
- Army of Darkness: Shop Til You Drop #2-4 – 50 cents each
- Army of Darkness / Xena: Warrior Princess – Why Not? #1-4 – $1.00 each
- Ash and the Army of Darkness #1-8 – $1.00 each
- Ash vs. The Army of Darkness #1-5 – $1.00 each
- Vampirella / Army of Darkness #1-4 – $1.00 each
- Xena: Warrior Princess vs. Army of Darkness: What Again? #1-4 – $1.00 each
Eager to experience more horror in digital comic form? Dynamite and Groupees proudly continue to offer the Twilight Zone Bundle, from now through the first week of March! Twilight Zone – the original science fiction phenomenon – hurls humanity’s fragile sanity deeper into the unknown courtesy of Dynamite’s talented roster of comic book writers and artists… and thanks to the publisher’s partnership with Groupees, you have a front row seat to the weirdness!
The Twilight Zone bundle, can be found at: https://groupees.com/tz
A traditional package deal, Groupees offers the following 19 digital comics, valued at over $42.00, for the low price of only $3.99 – a 90% savings!
- Twilight Zone #1-12 (by Babylon 5 creator J. Michael Straczynski)
- Twilight Zone: 1959 One-Shot
- Twilight Zone Annual
- Twilight Zone: Lost Tales One-Shot
- Twilight Zone: Shadow and Substance #1-4
“Dynamite presents comic fans with two more great bundles of digital comics featuring iconic properties, Army of Darkness and The Twilight Zone,” said Groupees Founder Thomas Brooke. “On behalf of the Groupees community, we thank Dynamite for continuing to offer such amazing deals on its digital library.”
Nick Barrucci, CEO and Publisher of Dynamite, says, “Dynamite is proud to continue bringing first-class digital entertainment to the Groupees customer base through their innovative bundle program. This is a phenomenal bundle that will introduce longtime science fiction and horror lovers to the comic book medium. That’s part of the Dynamite mission — expanding the comics market by converting genre fans into comic shop customers.”
These unique bundle sales are only available for a limited time, so act now!