One to Watch: Venom First Host #2

Venom First Host #1 is out tomorrow. It features the first host of Venom, the Kree named TEL-KAR. But Venom First Host #2 may have a more interesting first appearance.

It is interesting to note, the solicitation for Venom First Host #3 mentions Venom having a newborn offspring, check out the full solicitation below:

After the extraterrestrial ambush of last issue, the Venom symbiote will have to choose between allowing its newborn offspring to die…or separate from Eddie Brock!

So it seems that Venom could be having a baby, well another one because you have to count  Carnage, in Venom First Host #2.

31 Responses to One to Watch: Venom First Host #2

Should of named the series Venom prom night dumpster baby.

2. Victor says:

The 2nd son of Venom was born in Venom #165 the final issue I believe. Nobody cared at the time.

3. Ben says:

Better upcoming specs than this imo

Feel free to share. This is just one that I noticed last night and people love new symbiotes.

• Captain Feet says:

This is pretty much the ONLY spec this week. Unless Cates has a secret in Ve’nam. There were quite a few of our well known heroes in the Vietnam, Stark, Rhodes, Logan, Flash Thompson, Forge, Frank Castle and who knows what S.H.I.E.L.D agents.

• Matt C says:

By only spec do you mean it has potential to heat up fast? There are rumors of possible new character in Edge of Spider-Geddon 2 and the Nightwing comic…maybe they’re specworthy if they are in there.

• Matt C says:

No worries Captain, I look at different sites to try to gather what’s what each week, some are on point with the info, but never know until night before or day of release sometimes. Cheers!

4. Macklechode says:

Third child counting the stillborn in the last issue before Cates took over

5. AL says:

If this keeps up, we will end up with Adventures of the Super Venom Sons series

6. John says:

I believe it is the still born because for the regular cover for issue one has the doctor holding it in a tube.

7. OC_Guy says:

Anthony…You should do an article that lists all the Cates Venom/symbiote Keys….. Seems like just about everything he is touching or even talking about these days is becoming a modern key. Getting crazy!

• Captain Feet says:

First Host isn’t a Cates book, it’s by Mike Costa. I am interested to see if Costa and Cates do intertwine Venom lore though. Like Cates did with Aarons God of Thunder. If you go on the Key Collectors app they have all of the Symbiote keys there. Or you could just search for Venom by himself if you like.

• JayClue says:

Lol. ‘Key collector ‘. Still no official announcement about AWTH media deal. Be wary of the key collector app, and certainly do not give them your money for info that you get for free everywhere else.

It’s coming. I got some news today that makes me think it is closer to the announcement. Will bet you a comic it comes.

• JayClue says:

I can not make that bet, Tony. I would not be surprised if the series did receive a media deal. But as of yet, it has not. I think the series is intriguing, as I stated a few weeks ago in the forum.

I love he book. The craziness of the cop killing himself over and over again just numbs my mind.

• Captain Feet says:

Still trolling?

8. Wren says:

Any good spoilers for this one Anthony?

9. D-rog says:

So, I should go buy venom 165 ….NOW!!!

Is that what I’m hearing. I need some good flips to compensate for some of my terrificon indiscretions…

10. Brent says:

Didn’t venom have a baby at the end of the previous run that Liz has?

11. James says:

So he’s having a baby? What times is the baby shower? lol

12. Pingback: Venom First Host #3 Features New Symbiote | COMICSHEATINGUP.NET