Pre-Game Report: 11/21/18 Comic Sales

Books hit the shelves Wednesday mornings, but sales go on before that. Here is what our picks are doing on eBay going into Wednesday morning.

Middlewest #1 Skottie Young 1:20 Variant Cover – The one to get. This was selling in the $39.99 to $49.99 range then one sold for $104.99 Plus Shipping today. One is up at auction for $87 with many bids.

Solo A Star Wars Story Adaptation #2 Carlos Pacheco Variant Cover – None have sold. Also, none on eBay. With variants like this they tend to be “name your own price”.

Conspiracy (Zenescope) #1 The Illuminati Cover B – I mentioned this one in the New Comic Spec Review Video. It is selling for slightly above cover at $4.75.

Web of Venom #1 Carnage Born 1:100 Hotz Variant – need to see if this one will be another “off to the races” or dies down at the gate. It is selling for over ratio at $124 – $139  over the past couple of days.

Web of Venom Carnage Born Midtown Sienkiewicz Variant – These are available at Midtown for $12, selling online for $19.99

Sukeban Turbo #1 1:10  – Selling for just above ratio at $12.99 , the only one up right now is a set for $49.99.

As always, let me know if you see anything I am missing.

27 Responses to Pre-Game Report: 11/21/18 Comic Sales

1. Kevin Verdine says:

That middle west Variant is over rated and ugly That cover A is so much better in my opinion. And that immortal hulk Ross cover is the bomb. It reminds me of Muscle men toys.

2. kevin says:

Sukeban Turbo #1 1:10 is gonna be a ghost book

If the Lenticulars, foils, virgins, b covers weren’t enough some more glow in the dark covers to get your money will be here soon.

4. D-Rog says:

All variant covers this week. Boring.

And Not much hope to score these as I only have time to hit a small LCS before I hit the road with the fam tomorrow.

5. Birdman says:

Ebay listings for Spider-Man Enter the Spider-Verse 1:25 variant appear to be in the $30-$45 range…yikes?! I think the 1:10 cover is much better.

6. Cgonza says:

That conspiracy cover is sick.

You mention sales at 4 somethin, but those were presales. One went for 15 today… could it skyrockef? could this be the wednesday winner?

7. Krypt says:

Middlewest Skottie Young 1:20 cover is selling like crazy!! I think that’s the book of the week