CovrPrice.com Top Ten Selling Comics for Week of 11/23/18

Covrprice.com launched recently and has quickly become a go to spot for watching eBaytrends on comics. They scour thousands of eBay sales to cultivate data to spotlight the hottest selling comics. Here is this week’s Top Ten Comics:

Batman Damned #1
7 Day Trend: +103%
Weekly Units Sold: 87
Sales Average Raw: $46.79
Sales Average Graded:  $193.00 (CGC 9.8)
Reason: Now a stalwart on the list. Grown up take on Batman

Marvel Age #41
7 Day Trend:+160%
Weekly Units Sold: 85
Sales Average Raw: $36.83
Sales Average Graded:  $154.00 (CGC 9.8)
Reason: Nostalgic Stan Lee Cover. Rest in Peace Stan!

Domino #8
7 Day Trend: +194%
Weekly Units Sold: 81
Sales Average Raw: $6.98
Sales Average Graded:   NA (CGC 9.8)
Reason: Great looking black cover.

Black Hammer #1
7 Day Trend: +242%
Weekly Units Sold: 40
Sales Average Raw: $22.50
Sales Average Graded:   $110.00 (CGC 9.8)
Reason: optioned. Awesome book.

Rags #2
7 Day Trend: +106%
Weekly Units Sold: 34
Sales Average Raw: $26.99
Sales Average Graded:   NA (CGC 9.8)
Reason: Second issue of hot indie series

Marvel Age #8
7 Day Trend: +93%
Weekly Units Sold: 31
Sales Average Raw: $8.75
Sales Average Graded:   $68.22 (CGC 9.8)
Reason: Classic Stan The Man Lee cover

Batman Damned #1 Jim Lee Variant
7 Day Trend: +107%
Weekly Units Sold: 30
Sales Average Raw: $49.51
Sales Average Graded:  $203.00 (CGC 9.8)
Reason: Jim Lee Variant for hot book

Stan Lee Meets The Amazing Spider-man
7 Day Trend: +283%
Weekly Units Sold: 29
Sales Average Raw: $44.97
Sales Average Graded:   $123.00 (CGC 9.8)
Reason: Stan Lee. Nuff Said

Black Order #1 IN HYUK LEE VAR
7 Day Trend: +233%
Weekly Units Sold: 29
Sales Average Raw: $132
Sales Average Graded:   NA (CGC 9.8)
Reason: Sweet looking 1:50 ratio variant

Rags #1 Self-published (POD) Edition
7 Day Trend: +48%
Weekly Units Sold: 27
Sales Average Raw: $40.50
Sales Average Graded:   NA (CGC 9.8)
Reason: Self published version of the hottest indie book.

9 Responses to CovrPrice.com Top Ten Selling Comics for Week of 11/23/18

1. adam wonders the blind comicpimp says:

#awesomesauce. all those stan lee meets books should be on the raise.so should stan lee imagines there is a just imagine stan lee batmanw ith jim lee art.and don’t forget the fantastic four the final story #1 stan’s last f.f. love you all blind adam out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShldZB40RTM

2. D-Rog says:

I listed a Black Hammer 1 today on eBay…thought I listed for $30, it eBay listed it for $10. Sold right away of course, but I cancelled the sale as it was an error. So that “sale” will bring the raw price down a little for next week!

Better be careful… Hope the buyer doesn’t give you a negative feedback.

• Wren says:

Yeah…I might offer the buyer something for free in exchange or that might come back to bite you. I know I would definitely leave a negative if someone sold me a book at one price and then yanked it due to an error, real or made up.

• D-rog says:

No issues. They understood. It had just been listed, along with another lower grade copy at a higher price. Clearly an error. .

It was copied/templated from the lower grade copy I have. Not sure what happened, but I certainly did not put $10 as a starting price. eBay has been know to “go rogue” on me when I “copy” auctions as a starter template. Usually they add their “best offer” feature, even though I make a point to turn the option off before listing…that one drives me nuts when it doesn’t take and I start getting low ball offers

I thought that the creator of Rags is printing more copies if you order them.

4. D-rog says:

Infinite crisis 3 & 5 will show up on next weeks list…