Greetings to my Comics Heating uUp family. Before we make money with comics, I want to just reflect on the day, lets never forget the events of 9/11. To all the police, fire fighters, and first responders thank you. To anyone that lost a loved one on that day, my thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless New York City, god bless America. New York City is the greatest city on God’s green earth. America is the greatest nation on God’s green earth. Thank you all for the love and support, now lets make money with comics cause you can’t teach that
1. Mad Magazine #253 classic mad magazine features back to the future and bill and ted would make a great ss book or look sweet in a slab mads need more love as does creacked and crazy magazines $5-10
2. New Yorker Magazine July 26, 1993 – Castles in the sand. Sand Castle cover by Batman Year One and Daredevil Born Again artist David Mazzucchelli. This was done after the WTC bombing in 1993, never forget. I also love this cover $20
3. Shadow of the Bat #83 – So Cassandra Cain is returning to batgirl. That is #awesomesauce. Books like Batman #567 and Legends of the Batman #120 are on fire, however, lets not forget the new Batgirl had many cameos and first appearances before the reveal back in 1999. Shadow of the Bat #83 was a big deal book. It is now very, very cheap and undervalued… goes for $5-10.
4. Batgirl #1 2000 – first ongoing batgirl series always worth a pick up.
5. Batgirl #73 – finial issues are always worth a pick up as well.
6. Batgirl #24 (2011) final Stephanie Brown Batgirl issue. It looks as they will be back in
the bat family so happy hunting
7. Kazar the Savage #26 (1980s series) -This is a World Trade Center photo cover, not a drawing but a photo cover. It is cheap. I collect and invest in comics, coins, and magazines feature the WTc, so this might mean more to me then most people in the comic book family. I am still haunted by the events of 911 and I am a native New Yorker, so covers like this just reek of awesomeness. I will not make much money but just a glass of awesomesauce $5
8. Batman #77 (Rebirth) First and second Print – Death of Alfred. It looks they are keeping Mr. Pennyworth dead. It also looks as if the death of Alfred will lead into a Joker vs Bane storyline in
2021. Will bane break the Jokers back? Bane likes breaking backs.
Don’t believe me? Just check out:
Batman #497 – go for the newsstand and 2nd print
Batman #84 and 85 Rebirth origin of Flashpoint Thomas Wayne (Bane breaks Thomas Wayne’s back)
I am doing this as one gem. All World Trade Center related stories and covers. I love the Cap cover and if anyone can help me find the Cookie Monster WTC cover, Sesame Street Magazine October 1976, I will pay a nice fee for it. Lets never forget that day
Well that is it for this week. until next week, God bless and be safe
blind adam out